Jaws And Body Connection
Original Price: 249$
You Just Pay: 79.95$(One Time 88% OFF)
Product Delivery : You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
To understand how your TMJ causes your neck pain you have to understand the relationship the jaw share with your body.
For the most part, TMJ dysfunction is driven by dysfunction in one or more of the muscles that keep the joint in place which affects the pressure of the disc. And when it comes to the musculoskeletal system there’s really no such thing as isolation.
The effects of the jaw on the body are rarely acknowledged in the health and fitness arena; however, their significance is great and they may serve as the missing link in your progress.
With this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the effects of the jaw on athleticism
- Understand the use of mouthguards as an intervention step
- Combine theory and knowledge to assess your own jaw health
- Improve muscular strength, power, and endurance
- Boost balance and stability through jaw rehabilitation
- Acquire effective strategies to alleviate TMJ-related symptoms
- Understand the links between the tongue, teeth, and jaw
- Identify factors involved in TMD and how they relate