DTC Day Live Conference 2021
Original Price: $1000
You Just Pay: $29.95(One Time 88% OFF)
Product Delivery : You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
From growing up in poverty in Queens to becoming a recurring Shark on ABC’s Shark Tank, Matt Higgins believes: “It’s not about where you began; it’s where you end up and how much distance you covered.”
Now Co-Founder and CEO of private investment firm RSE Ventures, Higgins is a proven operator, investor and business-builder for companies in sports and entertainment, media and marketing, consumer and technology.
Higgins began his career as the youngest press secretary in New York City history, where he helped manage the global press response during 9/11. He has been an executive for two NFL teams – currently vice chairman of the Miami Dolphins – and is an executive fellow at Harvard Business School, where he teaches a course on building direct-to-consumer businesses.
CEO of BOOM! By Cindy Joseph. Over $100Million in revenue.
Created Zipify Apps, a SAAS company focused on Shopify.
Has a team of over 111 employees all over the world, and businesses that generate over $40 million in revenue.
“Most beginning entrepreneurs are chasing greater freedom — financial freedom, freedom of time or location, etc. — and I was no different. I wanted more time to spend with my loved ones, and the opportunity to focus on what I found meaningful.
And in addition to teaching I’ve also learned a lot, which prompts one final piece of advice: Find a mentor, and learn everything you can from them. You don’t have to blaze a whole new trail when there’s so much valuable information out there to help you succeed. Best of luck — thanks for reading!” – Ezra
Strategy Track: Brand Building
The world has changed. The consumer has changed. One thing remains and that is brand.
- Covid-19: Looking to know how the pandemic changed our industry forever? Learn how the pandemic has affected positively and negatively affected DTCs. We’re featuring brands who have came out stronger post pandemic and how you can do the same.
- Brand Building: What is the best way to build a brand in 2021? Our main session will feature 50+ CEOs of leading direct-to-consumer brands sharing exclusive insights on how they get to where they are at now.
- Omnichannel: Is your growth kind of flatlining? It’s almost impossible to scale your brand using only one channel. Hear from brands that have gone ommnichannel and why it’s crucial for you to do the same.
- Amazon: Should DTCs be on Amazon?At which point should they go on Amazon? Which product should they sell on Amazon?
- Amazon is one of those topics that no one really talks about. We’ve got the answers for you.